Friday, September 27, 2013

THEATRE GAMES BOOK - FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS

THEATRE GAMES  FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILDREN

 CREATE MAGICAL MOMENTS WITH ACTIVITIES STUDENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE! 

"I have used the book in my classroom and in my after school program and it has worked like a charm. I can honestly say my students have loved every single activity I have pulled out of this book. Thanks again!"

 "Fantastic presentation and training by Jeff and Mia! These guys love engaging and entertaining people. This book will provide many great group ideas for my staff to integrate into our after school program. A 100% dynomite package!"

"Great training on Saturday. I came away with bundles of ideas that will be used with the children at my site right away. Loved the up beat, fun and energetic way the ideas were presented. I also plan to visit your website often for future fun activities and materials. THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment